Spring 2024 Help Desk Annoucements

A space to make announcements about the help desk for Spring 2024

Hey friends!

The Spring 2024 help desk office hours will be conducted by Pablo on Wednesdays from 2:30 pm to 4 pm, and Friday from 3:30 to 5 pm, both at the graduate student lounge at BPS. We will start this Wednesday 10. You can contact Pablo directly if you can’t make it to those times, or if you would like help outside of those hours for any reason: giulia27@msu.edu

Be sure to enable notifications from this topic (the announcements)

Very excited to see all the amazing things you will do this semester,

Pablo

Good morning friends!

Since Winter storm is lurking around we should all go home before it hits. We will NOT have office hours in person today but I will be more than happy to meet virtually with you through Zoom between 3:30 and 5:00 pm today.

Just send me an email!

Pablo

Hey friends!

I have an unexpected meeting from 4 to 5 pm on Friday Jan 19, so I will partition the Help desk office hour to be 3:30 - 4:00 on Zoom (email me), and I’ll swing by at 5:00 to the graduate student lounge to help anyone who is still there.

See you tomorrow (Wednesday) during normal hours at 2:30 pm!

Pablo

Hey friends!

I’ll be joining office hours today at 3 instead of 2:30 because of a very important meeting at FRIB.

We can recover time if anyone needs it later.

See you there :slight_smile:

Pablo

Hey friends!

I will be half an hour late (arriving at 3 pm) because of an important meeting. I’ll stay until 4:30 also :slight_smile:

Pablo